Saturday, July 19, 2008

CALLING ALL SUPPORTERS part 2

Yesterday I received some good news and some scary news. Currently I'm up to 40% of my monthly funds and about 43% of my set-up costs. Praise the Lord!!

The scary news is that my final report regarding my support level is this Thursday, July 24. By that point I need to have at least 80% of my funds raised, if not more. That's five days from today. I know, it looks impossible. It's big. But God is bigger!!

I'd like to ask you to go through your address book, rack your brain, think of anyone you know who might be interested in supporting me monthly. I need you to go on my behalf to your friends and relatives that I don't know and share my story and my needs with them! And remember, there is no amount too small. $10 a month might not sound like much to you but what if nine other people also gave $10 a month? It becomes $100 a month!

God wants to use you to get me to Austria on time and glorify HIS name in the process...how are you going to get involved?

No comments:

Post a Comment