Luke 9:57-62
As they were walking along the road, a man said to Him, "I will follow you wherever you go." Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head. He said to another man, "Follow me." But the man replied, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father." Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God." Still another said, "I will follow you Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family." Jesus replied, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."
Please prayerfully consider the possibility of monthly financial support. I was supposed to arrive in Vienna over a week ago, and school starts two weeks from today. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for another $650 in monthly support before I receive the green light. All it takes is 13 more people giving $50/mo, 26 people giving $25/mo, or 65 people giving $10/mo. Your support and sacrifice will be appreciated not only by me, but by my fellow teachers and administrators, my students (who may have never heard the Gospel) and their families. And not to sound cliche or anything but God will reward you for your faithfulness. It may or may not be monetary but no doubt you WILL receive blessings you never dreamed of should you choose to heed the Spirit's call!
I've counted the cost. Will you?
No comments:
Post a Comment