- If McCain won he would help the homeless and he would not hurt babies. And McCain is not a hunter. Obama will take our guns and kill all animals.
- Brarkobama wants to kill babies. That's why I don't want for him to be preident. And I won't write about him anymore!
- I'm so upset that Brakoboma got presedent. I used to like him otill I herd on the news that obama was killing babys.
- God is our father. We should only imitate God. I don't like Obama. I wanted Mccain to win.
- Barack obama won the elextion but he let's mothers kill baybies befor they are born but the baby has no choice. (This one was accompanied by a rather interesting illustration...)
- I do not like him! He is going to kil babies and that is just wrong. NO president should do that because it's just wrong! Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Am I right?
- Yesterday people voted on who should be presedent. I think John MaCain should be presedent but barokobama is going to be president. o man, I don't like obama he's going to kill babies that's rood and Macain woulden make our country look like wimps. MaCain's wife makes the best pies. Obama wife makes bad pies. (??)
- The pesadent that got chossen was obomo I think that Jon Mukan shood have. Difrint peple have difrint thot.
- Today Barack Obama is afisholy president of the united states of America! I am so excited! Ithink he will be a great president alot of people I know wanted John McCain but I wanted obama a now he is president!
If only I could show you the illustrations that went along with each entry...
It's great to see kids excited about the election! Fortunately, they are only parroting what they have heard from adults. Hopefully, in the long run, they will learn that living in our country is about freedom from all types of oppression and the ability to choose how they live their lives.
ReplyDelete-Peace be with you.