On Thursday night as I walked home from Maugenhard, my feet got soaked. There was a wintery mix of rain and snow falling, and the streets and sidewalks were covered with a layer of slush. When I got home I stuffed my shoes with newspaper, put them by the radiator, and fell into bed, exhausted from a long day. The next morning I awoke to a strange feeling... the light streaming through my curtains seemed too bright. At first I thought I'd overslept, but I checked the clock and my heart rate returned to normal. Peeking through the curtain my heart skipped a beat - SNOW! A good 2-3 inches of snow!! So, I took my time getting to school and took some pictures along the way.
Wow, those are beautiful! I especially like the last one, it looks like a maze. Snow is one thing I miss about Texas.
ReplyDelete