| I was so excited about my muffin that I forgot to take a picture before I ate it! |
| Watching a movie to pass the time |
One thing's for sure, we are definitely dealing with the European mindset here! Our opening session was slated to begin at 7:00 pm. At 7:05, about 15 people had shown up, 10 of whom were BFA staff! Around 7:15 we finally started. Dinner was slated for 7:45 (I know, right?) but it was almost 8:30 before we were released for dinner! By that point our stomachs were audibly protesting...
Tomorrow will be a long day of sitting and listening, but hopefully some of the sessions will be active or interactive to break up the monotony. My fellow middle school teacher and friend, Megan, is with me in representing the middle school and we are both excited to pick up some new tools and ideas to bring back to the middle school.
No comments:
Post a Comment