Saturday, November 2, 2013

run to the beat 2013


In late September I had the chance to run in the Basel Marathon for the third year in a row. This year I ran the 10k distance and set a new personal best for myself of 1:08! There is quite the group of runners here in the BFA community. I've already written about my journey to a healthier lifestyle through running, but I have to say again what a blessing it has been for me to have a handful of solid running buddies to keep me in check and push me to go farther. Here are a few shots from our exciting race day!


About to begin my fourth race with my best friends

Feeling great after finishing!
Allison's first time running the 10k
Brittany and Heather are excited to finish!
Our awesome cheering squad
Ellen finishing the half marathon
Jacob finishing the half marathon
Ahna (blue shirt) represented BFA by placing first in the women's 10k!
Moments after receiving my official time. Ecstatic.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment