Monday, January 5, 2015

Goals for 2015

5 Books I want to Read:
Note: living overseas sometimes limits my access to English books... if you'd like to help me reach my goals with iBooks credit I would be ever so grateful! ;)

  • Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
  • When Others Shuddered by my former MBI writing prof Jamie Janosz
  • Unseduced and Unshaken by another MBI prof, Rosalie de Rosset
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes (in Spanish!) or a smaller work in Spanish


4 Places I want to See:

  • Netherlands: to visit Anne Frank's house and the Corrie Ten Boom house
  • Southern Spain: to see where my dad was stationed in Seville and visit Gibraltar
  • Sweden
  • Florida: to experience Disney World and the Kennedy Space Station


3 Things I want to Do:

  • Run 600 kilometers in 2015
  • Start writing again/get back to regular blogging
  • Begin leading a new small group (fall)


2 Things I want to Learn:

  • Metal stamping for jewelry design
  • How to sew


1 Thing I want to Change:

  • My morning routine - get back to waking up early



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment