This morning I sent out nearly 200 support letters! It took me two days because in between folding, stuffing, and stamping, I was running around the house taking dangerous things out of Jake's mouth and praying he wouldn't have another accident. Jake is my brother's new puppy, who I have the privilege of housetraining while David is at work.
I tried to include everyone with the letter I sent out, but if I somehow missed you please let me know and I'll get one out to you.
Please pray that God would work in the hearts of the people receiving my letter and that they would respond accordingly!! Pray also as I work on getting packed up for Austria - anything that I plan to send on the shipping container (kitchen supplies, bedding, books, etc) needs to be on the east coast by June 1. Whatever doesn't go on the container either stays at my parents' house or on the plane with me in July, so pray that I can think through everything I'll need and make wise choices with shipping!
No comments:
Post a Comment