It's that time again... another cookie count! This week my time at Maug was rather unique in that the juniors and seniors were running out the door on the way to their class trips. The juniors will be spending this weekend in Normandy while the seniors spend the whole
week road trippin' through Rome. Oh, to be a student at an international school. The most exciting part of
my senior year of high school was going to Florida for spring break --not to party, mind you, but to train with the track team!
So with the upperclassmen gone, there were 8 students left at Maug. Suddenly we were almost at a 1:1 staff-student ratio with me and the four RAs on duty! I whipped up "the usual" - a triple batch of chocolate chip cookie dough - and proceeded to bake 13 jumbo cookies. The rest I quickly balled up and stuck in the freezer. I spent the rest of the evening watching a Brian Regan DVD with the guys, staying up way later than I should have but catching up on my laugh quota for the week. Forget crunches... if you want rock hard abs, just listen to Brian Regan for an hour.
 |
| mmm... chocolate! |
 |
| quite possibly the most perfect cookies I've ever baked |
How do you have chocolate chips? Are they sold in Germany? I am a tad bit jealous of that picture! ;) ~Amanda
ReplyDelete