Today when I woke up, this was waiting for me.
 |
| I know it's blurry, but I was excited, and I'd only been awake 5 minutes. |
I squealed with delight, as I've been anticipating this package's arrival for the last three weeks.
 |
| Merry Christmas to me! |
Inside were many lovelies, including two new movies, lots of coffee creamer, cookie scoops, and baking goodies (red hots and special sprinkles). YAY! Thanks to Mom and Dad, Dave, and Grandma and Grandpa Forrider for their contribution to my box-o-love.
 |
| oooOOOooo |
YAY! I too, got Despicable Me for Christmas. (but not the adorable blow up minion-so cute!) Anyway-I think I could watch that movie once a week-little Agnes makes me smile so much! Love that girl. So glad it arrived! Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteYeah, on walmart.com if you preordered the movie it came with the Minion. I'm taking him to school to use as my classroom hall pass. :)
ReplyDelete