Monday, January 3, 2011

top ten word clouds

I made the following word clouds using a really cool website called Wordle. You can put in any text and then adjust the shape, font, colors, etc. The larger the word, the more frequently it appeared in the text. I pasted in the text from my top ten blog posts of 2010 and played around with the settings. Below are three designs I came up with. They all have the same words, but which one do you like the best? Which one should I have printed in my scrapbook? Vote!


TopTen #1
 
TopTen #2


TopTen #3

6 comments:

  1. I think I like them best in the exact order you posted them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide between #1 and #2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Rae...I like 1 & 2. I think i like 2 because of the shape..kinda like a map/globe look?? You know what I mean....mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, #2 definitely reminds me of a world map. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all alone...I like #3. I like #2 also, but #1 is a weird shape. The word 'students' just sticks out in the middle of nothing. I like the globe shape of #2 and the colors of #3

    ReplyDelete