Hello Monday. You are the first Monday of the 2013 school year and aside from making me scrape my windshield this morning, you have been kind to me!
Hello strange cravings for healthy food. You are something I've never experienced before. You are the reason I have eaten a huge salad every day since Wednesday and why this weekend I bought brand new colorful plastic boxes for packing healthy lunches.
Hello Freiburg marathon. I signed up to run in you with my friends, but don't get too excited. I won't be running you in your entirety, I will run a 14K leg of a team relay marathon. Oddly enough, my biggest fear right now is not running the actual race, but of ruining my perfect toenails during the training process.
Hello new winter tires. I had so much fun going to the shop this weekend with our head maintenance guy Kurt. He showed me how to grease you up, mount you to my old rims, balance you, and reattach you to my car. I feel much safer driving around on slippery roads now that you're in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment