Thursday, March 25, 2010

24th birthday

My birthday was great! The night before, I had a joint celebration at Maugenhard with KJ, one of the boys who had a birthday on the 11th. The treat was giant chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream, lovingly prepared by Amanda, Emily, and Francis.


For lunch on Friday, the middle school teachers treated me to a delicious array of cheeseburger chowder, sandwiches, chips, and incredible chocolate brownies. Thanks to everyone who contributed to a tasty lunch! I also received a handful of sweet and thoughtful gifts from both staff and students. Thanks everyone!


I went to dinner with Jill, Katrina, and Mike & Kari Greenhoe. We ate at an Italian restaurant called The Grotto in Schliengen, where I had an amazing salami and jalepeno peppers pizza!


After dinner, we went to the middle school production of Get Smart. The show was brilliant, and the students did a fantastic job! I was both impressed and proud of the students and glad to see all their hard work pay off.


And how could I forget the two awesome birthday packages I received? Some of the goodies included mac & cheese, chocolate chips, M&Ms, and Post-Its for school. Thanks to mom, grandma & grandpa B, and Fishcreek Nazarene for thinking of me on my birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment