It was also a huge blessing to see a certain high school girl share her testimony, admit her need for Christ in her life, and be baptized. This student was one of the girls who helped bring to light the sexual abuse issue back in February. It was incredible for the whole school and the congregation of BFCF to witness her testimony as living proof that God truly does have us in the palm of His hand, and that what man intends for evil, God intends for good. Her story was the kind that you just ask WHY God would let happen, but looking back over the last few months it is abundantly clear that God used that painful season of her life to draw her closer to Him. Sing with me, how great is our God!
Thank you for continuing to support me as I serve the students of BFA! I rejoice in sharing stories like this with you, stories I can only share because of YOUR faithfulness and generosity. THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment