On Sunday I was privileged to visit and share at the church I attended while a student at Moody: Northside Church of the Nazarene. It was so great to share with them all the exciting things God did this year and reconnect with old friends. I'm beginning to feel old now, because some of my preschool boys from Sunday school back in the day are getting all grown up!
Later that evening I met my good friend Chloe for dinner at Chipotle. It was so great to see her after such a long time, hear about her life post-grad, and share stories from Germany with her. Of course, our time together wouldn't be complete without a goofy Chloe-Bertuch photo shoot. There was a group of cops sitting behind us and at one point, they got in on the picture! See if you can spot him in the background.
I spent Monday with my cousin Hannah, who has grown up so much since my first year at Moody. It's hard to believe she was only 4 when I was a freshman at Moody, but she is 10 now and has stretched into a little beanpole. We spent the morning playing board games, then swam and lounged by the pool all afternoon. That evening we had dinner with Joe and Chel at a cool bowling restaurant, and I was able to share all my photos and stories with them as well. Then all of a sudden it was Tuesday, and time to say goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment