Monday, February 7, 2011

long weekend

A long weekend is just about over. On Friday and Saturday we hosted home basketball games, and once again Katrina and I worked the table. She kept stats in the book and I ran the scoreboard/clock. Unfortunately we lost all of our games this weekend, but BFA still put up a pretty good fight! Our next home games are in two weeks.




Today we had "winter break," essentially to provide a day of recovery for everyone who stayed up until 4:30 am watching the Super Bowl last night. I chose to skip said Super Bowl and get a full night's sleep. This morning I ran a few errands and finished up lesson plans for the week, then went on a little excursion up to a quiet place in the hills surrounding Kandern. Here are a few pics from my afternoon (yes, I had a photoshoot with my Bible).







I have pink skin. Darn sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment