Wednesday, February 23, 2011

surprise visit

Today I was blessed with a surprise visit from a former student of mine. Because we are on the same campus as the high school I see many of my former students every day. This particular student, however, no longer attends BFA and is currently visiting from Korea!!


sweet Karen
 Not only did Karen bring her sweet smile and hugs, but she also gifted me with my nerdiest obsession: office supplies!! [Koreans seem to have the most innovative and ADORABLE pens, pencils, etc. and I have recently fallen in love with them.] Karen specially chose the pencil with the teddy charm because she knows I like hot pink, and I will always think of her when I use the pen (it has three colors of ink) because the model name written on the barrel of the pen is "Karen"!

No comments:

Post a Comment