Then today for recess we took the kids out front to the parking lot where there were mountains and mountains of snow from when the plows came through. Well, we were told that all the teachers had to come outside to supervise since we were closer to the road. At first I was really grumbling about having to give up my break time to stand outside freezing my face off. But then I saw the kids all over the place having so much fun and I remembered what it was like to be a kid playing in the snow. Someone brought our school camera outside and somehow I was assigned the task of taking pictures while the kids went sledding down the hill.
Then out of nowhere the kids decided that the teachers needed to sled. WHAT? But Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Madsen started climbing the little hill and I had no choice but to join them. The kids told me to go on my knees and this is what happened:
Waiting in line for the sled
Mrs. Miller, the kindergarten teacher. She was the only teacher wearing snow pants. I spent the rest of the day with a wet butt thanks to my wipeout and lack of snow pants.
Mrs. Madsen went down in a skirt! Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment