As you can tell, the students are pretty excited to FINALLY be on spring break. This is actually the tail end of the celebration taking place in the hallway at the end of 7th period...it was much louder and more kids were whoopin' it up before I grabbed my camera and went to join in.
So far, my spring break has consisted of:
1) lots of sleep
I think I'm getting some gray hairs...
During the last week before break I began to get sick as I was on the verge of physical exhaustion and could no longer fight off sickness. Needless to say, the ability to finally sleep in has been lovely. I have enjoyed catching up on some much-needed rest and relaxation. [Ironically, as I write this post I'm listening to Bill Cosby who just said, "I enjoy sleep like a good steak."]
This year I've been drafted to drive a vanload of students for the 8th grade class trip in May. Unfortunately, none of our vans are automatic, which means I've been learning how to drive stick, and getting as much driving practice as possible before taking the school's driving test in May. This will be perhaps my biggest accomplishment this year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment