Tomorrow I depart for Lugano, Switzerland with my 26 eighth graders!
![]() |
| I hope I packed everything. |
We will spend four days on the Swiss/Italian border having "outdoor school," also known as experiential learning. Our week will involve activities such as hiking, map reading and making, and castle exploring. Click the link to see pics and stories from last year's trip.
![]() |
| a three-hour tour... |
It's also sort of the "last hurrah" for the eighth graders as they will graduate from middle school next month, some staying in Germany to continue at BFA in the high school and others returning to their homeland, to their families, or to the States while their parents go on Home Assignment next year.
Pray for the following items:
- SUNSHINE
![]() |
| oh, please let it be so... |
- Safety as we travel by van
- Positive attitudes, good healthy, and energy for the experiences we'll face together
- Quality, uplifting conversations with my students



No comments:
Post a Comment