Towards the end of the summer I decided to try my hand at selling my creations so I opened an Etsy shop online. Since then I have had a whopping nine sales (two from friends/family, but the rest from complete strangers!) and have been able to use the small profits to supplement my support funds.
In December I got my hands on my jewelry-making supplies again and restocked the shop with new designs. My favorite new additions are pieces inspired by the Hunger Games books and meant to coincide with the upcoming movie release in March.
![]() |
| get KATNISS earrings here // get RADIANT earrings here // get KATNISS necklace here |
![]() |
| FINNICK (sold) // get GALE here // get PEETA here |
![]() |
| get RUE 2 here // get RUE here |
If you're not a jewelry fanatic, would you help me get the word out by posting a link to my store on your Facebook and sharing it with your friends? I would appreciate it!




No comments:
Post a Comment