This past Friday was the annual Chillin' & Grillin'. It's a time when we celebrate the new school year and spend some time getting to know our new classmates. The middle school played lots of games, then enjoyed yummy burgers and snacks. It was a fun afternoon, but afterwards many of us teachers drove off into the Swiss sunset for our teacher retreat (post coming about THAT, too!). Here's a little video I put together of pics and videos from our games. You may notice that the students are all dressed in certain colors - green is sixth grade, blue is seventh grade, and red is eighth grade. I'll admit that I'm a teensy bit biased because I work more with eighth graders than any other grade. So, there may or may not be an excessive amount of red in the following clip.
PS, I apologize in advance to my German readers - YouTube blocked this video because of my musical selection. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment