Monday, November 17, 2014

hello monday

Hello Monday. We meet again.

Hello BodyCombat. It's been awhile. It's nice to see you again. And by nice? I mean painful. You are the perfect thing to keep me in shape while I take a break from running, but you are brutal. Initiate beast mode in three...two...one...



Hello new room. Ok, maybe not new room but new arrangement. Now that I've been here three months, it seemed like a good time to rearrange the furniture. I'm a fan. The best part is that now my bed is near the radiator so I can get a little more cozy during these "cold" Spanish winter nights.



Speaking of, hello Spanish "winter." A few weeks ago I was touting your warm fall weather but seemingly overnight I began shivering and haven't been able to stop. The temperatures aren't even anywhere near freezing, but thanks to Spanish buildings having no insulation or central heating, it feels ridiculously cold inside! I've even taken to wearing my thermal running tights to school under my skirts to stay warm! Now all I need is a cozy pair of boots and I'll be set.



What are you saying hello to today?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment