Thursday, July 14, 2011

hello chicago

After a very interesting day, I have finally arrived in Chicago! The most exciting part of the morning was when my plane landed and my contact popped out of my eye. The dryness of the plan caused my eyes to be extremely dry and so all it took was a blink for my lens to pop out!! I have hard lenses, and they are very expensive, so you can imagine my panic when I realized my contact was missing. Thankfully I was at the back of the plane and the people around me were very patient as I crawled around on the floor with one good eye searching for my lost lens. Miraculously, it appeared on the seat I had just been occupying! Thank you God for helping me find my lens!

Now, it's time for a little nap because in less than 12 hours my dear friend Cassie and I will be headed to the midnight premiere of HP 7.2!

I will be in Chicago for the next week and still have a bit of free time between Monday and Wednesday, so if you're in the area give me a shout and we'll meet up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment