Here are a few things I'm still trying to sell before returning to Germany in a few weeks. If you see something you want, leave a comment below or email me:
bertschirae@gmail.com. Note: I have no intentions of shipping this stuff all over the country so it's more of a cash-and-carry sale.
![]() |
Left: Size Medium, brand new, $50
Right: Size Small, 3 years old but unused, $30 |
![]() |
| Suede, low wedge-type heel, brand new, Size 11 ($5) |
![]() |
| Character shoes for acting, show choir, etc. Size 11 ($20) |
![]() |
Workout ball, mini workout ball, free weights, two resistance
bands, yoga strap, and yoga mat ($15) |
![]() |
| Bed risers ($5) |
![]() |
| 2 French message boards ($5 for the set) |
![]() |
For Algebra 2, Algebra 3, PreCalc, Statistics
($50 - was $95 brand new) |
![]() |
TI-89, I used for Calculus
($100 - was $150 brand new) |
No comments:
Post a Comment