The cool thing about those jars is that they contain a whole lot more money than they let on. I've heard of people making a small fortune just by saving up their coins. My own parents financed a cross-country family trip with a water jug full of coins!
So if you've been looking for a way to partner with me and the work that I do at Black Forest Academy, I challenge you to the first ever 30-Day Spare Change Challenge. Here's how it works:
- Find a jar. Any jar will do. A mason jar, a pickle jar, whatever you have lying around.
- At the end of every day, empty the loose coins from your pocket or wallet into the jar.
- If you jar fills up, find a new one and keep going!
- On July 20th, take your coins to the bank and write a check for the total amount.
- Send your check to TeachBeyond with this pledge form.
- Realize that you have made a valuable contribution and enabled me to continue serving the students at Black Forest Academy.

No comments:
Post a Comment