They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. -Carl W. Buechner
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
coffee cupdate - for real!!
Today's Coffee Cupdate will be coming to you live from the Starbucks on Howe Avenue in Cuyahoga Falls!! Please stop by today between 10 - 4 and find out what I would tell you if we were to sit down for a cup of coffee. I"ll have German chocolate, and stories to share with you about my last year teaching in Germany. And of course, I'll want to hear all about your year, too!
Hope to see you there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WHAT?!?!?!?!? You're on Howe Avenue?!?! I'm from that area, lady! I used to go to Chapel Hill Mall ALL THE TIME. Hubs and I met at The Chapel's Camp Carl and we lived in both Stow and Akron before we moved to MD!
ReplyDelete