{1}
Black Forest Academy: At A Glance from Black Forest Academy Videos on Vimeo.
You should watch this video produced by our communications experts at BFA. It's a great overview of the school; I just wish it included middle schoolers as well. If you are thinking about joining my support team this year, this video should seal the deal. ;) Or maybe this video will make you want to join me in Germany this fall...
{2}
![]() |
| source |
{3}
![]() |
| source |
{4}
I've added lots of brand new pieces to the shop this week and will continue to do so next week. My creative juices have been flowing like lava from an active volcano. Now I just need to channel this creativity into my support raising and I'll be set. Click the link above to get your hands on some new bling and support me in the process. :)
{5}
I love this shot I got of the pup today on a drive through town. That is all. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment