Friday, January 8, 2010

home again

Today I finally arrived home after six days of travel. On Saturday I took a ten hour train ride to Vienna, where I met up with some friends who are teachers at Vienna Christian School. I was able to stay with them and do a bit of sightseeing in the city that almost became my new home. Amanda and Carrie were also in Paris with me, but we were on the go the whole time. So this time we watched lots of movies, stayed up late talking, and just enjoy one another's company. I've missed those girls so much!

I planned a rendezvous in Vienna with Katrina, Jill, and David because they were also traveling and we were going to drive home together. We left Vienna yesterday and stayed the night at a wonderful bed and breakfast in Innsbruck, Austria. So this morning I woke up in Austria, drove through Switzerland and Lichtenstein, and arrived home in Germany earlier this evening. We were tempted to swing by Mulhouse or St. Louis to say we'd hit five countries, but we were waay too tired to drive to France. I'd like to write more about the trip, but there was so much that happened and I am SO tired. Feel free to visit my Facebook album, where I somewhat narrated the trip through my photo comments.

To see pictures of the trip, visit my Facebook album by clicking here.

Now I have just a few more days to get my act together before school starts again on the 12th. Please pray for good rest and diligence in lesson planning over the next 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment