They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. -Carl W. Buechner
Monday, January 25, 2010
monday recital
Every Monday after school there is a small music recital put on by student taking music lessons at BFA. Last semester I always found myself super busy on Monday afternoons but this semester I'm a bit more on top of my game and have been able to make the time to attend the recitals. Last week my fellow middle school teacher, Brian Post, gave a guitar recital. This week, several piano students played, as well as a guitarist and the orchestra, which is now up to seven students!! Four of my students were scheduled to play, but only three showed up. Regardless, it was fun to see my students excel in other areas outside the classroom and I look forward to more recitals this semester.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment