Hello new apartment and new roommate. I have chosen the vagabond lifestyle in that this is the third apartment I've lived in, in the past three years! Because so many BFA staff must leave for a year at a time, I become a glorified house sitter by subleasing a place for one year. There are pros and cons to moving every year, but I enjoy the variety and the ability to "start fresh" each year.
![]() |
| Introducing my new roomie, Lexi, to Heitzmann's bakery for the first time! |
Hello German bakeries and pastries. I am happy to see you again, though my waistline is not.
Hello new staff members! I have had the chance to meet countless new staff members at BFA over the course of this week, and am looking forward to meeting many more in the weeks to come as the school year kicks off and we jump into things full speed.
Hello old friends! It has been a joy to be reunited with my friends and former students who I have not seen all summer long. Having such joyous reunions lessons the sting of saying goodbye to friends and family in Ohio.


I'm glad you made it safely!!! Update soon!
ReplyDelete