This week I'm thankful for:
- A jump of 15% in monthly support this week! As I write this post I'm at 80%!! I don't have a new map to show you, though, because I did not receive any new pledges yesterday.
- Life. It's a shame when it's lost unexpectedly. We are grieving with a family friend this week.
- The generosity of a family friend that allows me to have one more big yard sale this weekend. Even if it does mean I have to do all the work by myself since my parents can't get the time off from work and my brother, who isn't working, inexplicably has no time for me anymore.
- Good times with friends. Last weekend we had a family from church over for lunch and a Ticket to Ride party and we had a blast. I have also finally met my matches - I didn't win a single game that day!!
- Kool-Aid. Sounds crazy, but I've been sipping it all week and it reminds me of the summers of my childhood, when the biggest question I had to answer was whether or not I would ride my bike or play the Nintendo that day.




No comments:
Post a Comment