An old Moody friend, Ilene, and another blogger, Leonora, hosted this fun bracelet swap and I just had to participate. It has been ages since I sat down to make a bracelet like I used to back in the day. Let me tell you, I was the queen of those embroidery thread bracelets. Unfortunately I did not have hours upon hours to spend knotting cord, but I did manage to whip up a little somethin' somethin' for my swap partner, Nay. She blogs over at Cover to Cover ... and Everything in Between. Go say hi!
Here are the bracelets she sent me! There were some playful ones and some more "mature" ones that would look nice to wear with my nice clothes to school. You probably can't tell from these pics, but the brown cord has a metallic sheen to it - so pretty. Thanks for the arm candy, Nay!




oooo i LOVE how that one is personalized!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode
so cool that she gave you a personalized bracelet!
ReplyDeleteJamie
greyskysaturday.wordpress.com