Wednesday, August 1, 2012

duke and his cookies

This summer I've LOVED getting to spend tons of time with Duke, my parents' pup. In the mornings before I wake up, he will climb into my bed and snuggle up beside me, and he follows me around the house all day. At the beginning of the summer we were going for walk/jogs around the block, before the humidity reached terrifying heights. He's a quirky little guy, and he looooves his cookies (dog treats). Here's a little bit of what he was up to yesterday. I can't stop laughing when I watch this clip - he is VERY excited about his cookies!!



Yesterday I hit 80%!! There are only 20 states left to claim, which equals $400 in monthly support still needed for me to be fully funded. I am so amazed at how God has been working this week to bring in my support!! Check out the most updated map - all the red states are new!!



There's still time, friends. If you want to get involved and support the work that I do at Black Forest Academy, please visit TeachBeyond's page today and sign up to become a monthly supporter. You could make a valuable contribution to furthering God's work among the nations (aka, my students!!).

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute! He loves the cookie! I would miss my pup SOOO much if I had to leave him to move overseas. :(

    ReplyDelete