Monday, August 6, 2012

hello monday

Hello Monday. You were supposed to be the Monday that I flew back to Germany but alas, God has other plans. But it's ok, I'm confident that I will only see two more of you before I do get to fly!

Hello new week. Instead of spending you in my new apartment fighting jetlag and working on my classroom, I will get to spend you in America finishing up my support raising and enjoying my family.

Hello jogging. You and I have had an on-again, off-again relationship and it's time to be on again. Starting tomorrow. No, really. I just signed up to run the 7K in the Basel Marathon again, and this time I'm actually going to prepare for it. Last year's run almost killed me and I have no intention of finishing last this year.

Still alive after the run that almost killed me ... (September 2012)

Hello packing. I know I have two weeks to spend working on you, but I figure I should probably get started, seeing as how I have a tendency to procrastinate.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment