*****
As you may or may not know, I'm leaving on Monday for a four-day trip with my eighth graders. I'm freaking out because this is the first time I have been the leader of the trip... so in the spirit of trying to avoid the freakout, here are five completely random things that are on my mind right now.
{1}
This dad is pretty dang awesome. He and his kids have figured out that Bohemian Rhapsody is just long enough for their ride to school so they listen to it each morning. I hope someday I get to marry a guy who does awesome things like this with our kids.
{2}
![]() |
| source |
{3}
pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk
No, that's not a giant typo. This week a former student of mine posted this gibberish on Facebook with the following instructions: Copy and paste into Google translate, and set it to translate from German to English. Then on the German side, click the audio button to listen. Just go do it. Now.
{4}
The epic spirit day that was this week. I talk about my students alot but I don't often mention how blessed I am to work with this incredibly talented and God-fearing team of women at the middle school. This isn't the whole middle school staff, and we do actually have a few men on staff, but these ladies are such a joy to work with and I'm so thankful for the team God assembled for our first year at the new middle school campus!
{5}
EEK! We leave on Monday morning for Lugano and I still can't shake the feeling that I'm forgetting something devastatingly huge. Everything is ready, except my suitcase of course. Lugano, here we come!!


No comments:
Post a Comment