If we were to sit down for a cup of coffee I'd have a lot to tell you.
First, we might be sad about the fact that this could be my last Tuesday in America as I am scheduled to return to Germany next Monday. You might ask me where my support stands and I would share with you that I have hit 70%, which means I still need about $600 in monthly support before being cleared to fly.
I'd tell how excited I am to be returning to Germany soon, but that I'm also kind of bummed to leave. I'd confess that this summer has been pretty lonely in terms of friendships, and that even though I've gotten to spend a good chunk of time with my mom nursing her back to health after her foot surgery, I've not spent hardly any time with people my own age. I'd tell you how suddenly, people have been coming out of the woodwork wanting to see me before I leave and now I'm stressed out because I want to see them all but I have no time left.
I'd tell you how awesomely supportive my grandma is. I might show you a bag full of school supplies like Post-Its, gluesticks, etc. that she collected for me to take back to Germany, and then laugh as I tell you that she called me today from Target excited about even more things she'd found for me to take back!
What would you tell me?





Thankss for posting this
ReplyDelete