Today I want to share with you Five Things that Cost Five Dollars. Why? Because for $5 a week, you could directly support the work that I do at Black Forest Academy, and in effect, make a difference in the lives of 50+ middle schoolers this year. Sometimes it's hard to put the huge amount of money I have to raise into perspective, so hopefully this will help you better understand how easy it could be for you to make a valuable contribution to my cause.
{1}
a cup of coffee
{2}
a "trim" at the salon (like bangs)
{3}
a value meal at any fast food restaurant
{4}
a pack of cigarettes
{5}
an iPhone app
Would you be willing to give up a few of these things to help support my ministry at BFA? Please don't wait. Click here to visit the TeachBeyond website and sign up today.



No comments:
Post a Comment