If we were to sit down for a cup of coffee I'd have a lot to tell you.
I'd start by sharing how lovely it has been to spend the past few days in Greencastle, Indiana. I'd tell you how I've known the Hopper family for eleven years and have loved having them in my life all this time. I'd share how Greencastle holds a special place in my heart - like another home - because I lived with the Hoppers when I student taught here, and then I lived here during my first year out of college while teaching third and fourth grade at Peace Lutheran. I'd be amazed at how much at home I feel when I'm in Greencastle, and how I'm sad to leave so soon!
You might ask me how support raising is going and when I'm going back to Germany. My simple answer would be, "It's ... coming along. I'm scheduled to leave on August 6." I would then elaborate by telling you that once again I am truly struggling with finding people both willing and able to give to partner with me financially on a monthly basis. I'd tell you again how much of a blessing it has been to teach at BFA for the last three years, and how wonderful it has been to know I'm doing what God has called me to do. If you're not already supporting me, I would ask you to pray about the possibility of joining me on this adventure by supporting me on a monthly basis.
What would you tell me?




No comments:
Post a Comment