Monday, July 30, 2012

hello monday

Hello Monday. You may be the last full Monday of the summer that I spend in America! I hope you bring a Tuesday and a Wednesday and a Thursday full of blessings as I try to raise the last bit of support I need to get back to Germany.

Hello yard sale goods. Thanks to Dad's very generous friend you are going to make this weekend's final yard sale a huge event. I hope the people in my neighborhood will not be as cheap this time around and be willing to pay reasonable prices, rather than heckle me into selling everything for a quarter.

Hello solitude. Now that Mom finally got to go back to work after four weeks of recovery following her foot surgery, I am home alone. Good thing I have a yard sale to prepare and a suitcase to pack.

Hello new followers! I have been noticing my GFC follower count rise ever so slightly over the past few weeks and I hope you decide to introduce yourself and stick around!

Hello new monthly supporters! Since yesterday's update TWO more states were claimed for $20 each. Now that I am one week from departure, I'll be posting daily support updates. Join me in praying that the funds come in quickly!! If you want to get involved, visit TeachBeyond's website to sign up for monthly support today.


What do you say hello to today?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello, friend! I am praying that the rest of your support comes through quickly! I hope that your yard sale is a success. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete